font-family: "Bookman Old Style", serif;

Almost the End?

Final Presentation Night is in 3 days. From the very first day of school in August, all ISM students have been working towards this day and the fact that it is so close, is unreal. Stress levels are high as I race to finish and perfect everything: from my board to my portfolio to my product to my speech. There is so much to get done in an extremely small amount of time. I decided to amend my Final Product a little bit and change it from just a Children's Book, to more of an awareness campaign. In addition to the book, I am in the process of creating a website, a poster, and a brochure. My hope is that I will be able to finish all of this in a professional manner before Friday.
One other thing I have come to realize is that this Friday will potentially be the last of my mentor visits for this school year. I have learned so much, but I also feel like I have just hit the tip of the iceberg. Currently, I am not sure as to what topic I will study for the upcoming school year, but continuing down this path does seem like a good option. Just yesterday, I was able to see some intense and incredible procedures and this Thursday, I will be shadowing on patient visits. If there was ever a time in which I wish life had a pause button, now would be that time.

Sarah