font-family: "Bookman Old Style", serif;

Long Conversations & Lunches

After a lengthy break, I was able to go and visit Dr. Weprin around 2 weeks ago. The morning started off with rounds and one of the most interesting things about this visit was the variety of personalities that were present. Each individual had a distinct manner of carrying themselves but they were all incredibly brilliant. Going to the clinic is always exciting because I learn something new with each experience - although it may not always be about pediatric neurosurgery. I was also able to meet with Ms. Stefanie Beavers who will be helping me a lot and giving me guidance on my Final Product. I was also able to sit in on a lunch conference in which some of the latest research was being discussed. It was particularly interesting to me how all the doctors bounced ideas off of each other and offered their own opinions to ultimately come to one conclusion or action plan. To read more about my visit, click here.

Sarah