font-family: "Bookman Old Style", serif;

Original Work Speech

Pardon by tardiness in uploading this video, but about a month ago, I had to give a presentation about my Original Work. For those of you who may have kept up with my blog and my journey, you may remember that for my OW, I decided to stray away from Pediatric Neurosurgery and focus on something that truly resonated with me: Global Medical Missions. Up until this project, I had known there was a huge medical need all across the globe, but I was not aware of exactly how immense this need was. Through this project, I began to see more clearly that the need for basic medical procedures had for too long been ignored. If you have some time to spare, I would greatly appreciate it if you would watch my speech and give critiques/feedback. It can be about anything from content to delivery to logistics. I am currently preparing for my Final Presentation which will be in May and so, any and all comments are welcome! If you would like to see my actual report, click here.


Sarah