font-family: "Bookman Old Style", serif;

Anxiousness

Regarding my mentorship, this past week has been mainly a waiting period. Between emailing my mentor and taking care of other logistical matters, I am in the process of setting up my first mentor visit. It is interesting because we spend the first few months talking about getting a mentor but it always seemed to be a thing of the future but now that it is actually happening, I am quite excited.

As we head into Thanksgiving Break, I know there is a lot to be done. With Research Showcase coming up so very quickly, I need to finalize the idea for my display board and actually create it. In addition, I need to start brainstorming ideas for my original work. Once we get back from break, it's going to be quite busy and I intend on doing as much work as I can over the break so that I will not be overwhelmed when I get back to school.


Sarah