font-family: "Bookman Old Style", serif;

Interviews!!

Now that we have gone through the first few weeks of school, we have been given the go ahead to start calling and emailing to schedule interviews. Not to sound like I was bored with what we were doing before, but for me, interviews are one of the most exciting parts about ISM. Sending professional emails or reaching out to clinics through phone call or leaving voicemails -- all of it is part of the whole experience. It is a little less stressful than last year in that I am somewhat familiar with the process and know what to expect and how it works but at the same time, every single interview is unique. I have about 3 interviews in the works right now and I cannot wait to see what I learn. Last year, I focused on neurosurgery when it came to interviews but this year I have reached out to a wide variety of professionals in pediatric subspecialties which makes it all the more exciting. I know that I am going to learn quite a bit through these interviews and I am excited to finally get the ball rolling.

Sarah